Wild Honeysuckle · Pillar Candle
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Lemon and ginger lead to the delicate, sweet aroma of jasmine and honeysuckle balanced out with hints of violet and woody greens.
Top: Lemon, Ginger
Middle: Jasmine, Honeysuckle
Base: Wood, Violet
Pillar Sizes, Details & Care
Net Wt. 16oz
Width – 3"w · 4½"h
Rate - 40+ hours
Net Wt. 22oz
3"w · 6½"h
Rate - 60+ hours
Net Wt. 26oz
Width – 4"w · 4½"h
Rate - 70+ hours
Net Wt. 38oz
Width – 4"w · 6½"h
Rate - 80+ hours
Hand poured using RSPO-certified palm wax, cotton wick, premium grade fragrance & essential oil blends.
Read more about RSPO certification.
Melted wax is not for use on body.
Palm pillar candles burn in a slightly different manner as compared to traditional paraffin wax pillar candles.
- First lighting - Burn only until the melt pool reaches ½" from outer edge.
- Extinguish, allow to cool and trim wick to ¼ inch.
- Subsequent burns - Burn only until melt pool reaches ½" from outer edge.
When used properly, your pillar will burn leaving a ½ inch shell. Always place pillar on a heat resistant plate.
- $12.00 flat rate for orders up to $99.00
- Free shipping for orders over $99.00
- UPS/USPS standards for orders shipped to residential addresses require no signature
Residential Signature DeliveryFor additional protection, we offer Residential Signature Delivery
- $16.55 flat rate for orders up to $99.00
- Free shipping + $6.55 for orders over $99.00
Currently, we ship only within the continental United States.
Plant Based - Natural Wax
Handcrafted in the USA